Here at Manor Grange Equestrian we can offer a 5* Livery Service
We can tailor a package to suit your pocket and lifestyle
- Traditionally built block stables with lighting
- Wall to wall rubber matting
- All year turnout
- Individual or paired
- Post and rail fencing
All our Livery packages include...
- Hay or Haylage
- Basic hard feed
- Late night check of stable and your horse (extra water/hay given if req)
- 1 bale of shavings to top up your bed
- Use of our 40m x 40m floodlit all weather arena inc jumps
- 20% discount off cost of riding lessons (see lessons for prices)
Part Livery Days Include
- Morning or Evening duties
- Morning = fed, rug changes and turned out
- Evening = fetched in, feet picked out, rug changes, feeding
Full Livery Days Include
- Morning and Evening duties as above
- Mucking Out
- Hay and Water filling
Prices (Daily Rate)
DIY (max 2 days per week) £7.00
Part (am or pm) £9.00
Part (am & pm) £11.00
You can mix'n'match days to fit in with your lifestyle.
Discount given for 2nd/3rd horse.
We charge £20 per calendar month for horse box/trailer parking.